I Love My Soldier: Already There













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Already There

Yeah!!! I got not one,
but TWO phone calls today!

On The Phone

Jason called me at 8:30 am (my time) 4:30 pm (in Germany) and then again at 2:20 pm (my time) 10:20 pm (in Germany - bed time for him). I told him good night and sweet dreams... I admit it seemed strange telling him Good Night when it was the middle of the day here. It will take some getting used to, but we will adjust. Hearing his voice is the best part of my day.

Love Song

I put the video "Already There" by Lonestar on the Blog today. WOW... the video (tribute to our Armed Forces) is awesome. Seeing the soldiers saying goodbye to their families hit close to home! I have heard the song before, but it has such a significant meaning to me now. It made me cry, because the words were so true.

"I'm already there, dont make a sound,
I'm the beat in your heart,
I'm the moon light shining down.
I'm the whisper in the wind,
and I'll be there till the end.
Can you feel the love that we share, I'm already there.
We may be a thousand miles apart,
but I'll be with you wherever you are"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home