I Love My Soldier: Email from Jason!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, March 21, 2005

Email from Jason!

YEAH.. I got an email from Jason last night (I hope he doesnt mind me sharing this one).
I Love You Email

"Hello baby, I'm on C.Q tonight from 1700 - 0500... oh what a wonderful time. I really like your new website. I really miss all of you very very much. I hope you'all are doing o.k. without me. Jeff and myself had a fairly good time on our day off. All we did was sleep pretty much and eat all wanted to. (They got two days off this past weekend). Sorry I cant email you any more than I do , but there's nothing I can do about it until we get over there. Love You bunches and tell the kids how much I miss them. LOVE ALWAYS Jason. "


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home