I Love My Soldier: Friday....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday....

Computing

I wanted to share some good news and ask that you pray over this situation.

A local Christian Family Magazine has contacted me. He wants to talk with his wife (who has complete editorial control over the magazine) about me writing an article for them for this monthly magazine.

I am really excited about this opportunity and pray that if this is in God's Will then this door will be opened.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven - Matthew 5:16

Troop Smiley

Well Jason should be having a very busy day traveling. I ask that you pray that they have a safe trip to Germany and that he quickly adjust to the time difference and change of environment.

Jason called me from the airport around 5:20 pm. Their flight was going to be heading out around 7:00 pm. It will be a 12 hour flight. He said someone had brought them lunch and someone (I think he said the ELKS club there) had made them goody bags full of things. Again he told me he wasnt sure when he would be able to call as they will have such a busy schedule when they first get to Germany. I hope and pray that we will be able to talk again very soon!!

Jason, I love you baby!!!!! Kisses


Girls Night Out...

Diner Off The Rack

I got to get out of the house this evening. My mom came by and watched Hayden for me, and my friend Sharon and I went out. We went to "Wings" out near the Galleria and had Fried Dill Pickles and Hot Wings. "mmmm mmmm good"! Then we headed over to Steinmart and went shopping. We had the best time. We cut up and laughed and talked.

Honestly...This was the first time in over a year that I have gone out without my children. Being a work from home mom I am home with my youngest all day, and then the girls get home from school at 3:00. I was so used to Jason walking in the door and 5:00 and now he doesnt. It's mainly just me and the children day in and day out. I love my children so much, but every once in a while mommy needs to get out. I am hoping that atleast once a month I will be able to get out with my girlfriends and go to dinner and/or shopping. :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home