I Love My Soldier: Happy Easter!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!
Easter Bunny

Happy Easter everyone!!! Here is a picture of Erin, Alex, and Hayden taken at my mom’s house after church today. Aren’t they just beautiful children!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love and adore my husband and children so much!!

Easter Cross

We have had a really great day. We had an awesome service at church and the kids had a fun-filled children’s church – Easter egg hunt and all. Hayden has been moved up to “Children’s Church” now that he is almost three. I am glad to see him move up. We went to mom’s after church and ate lunch. The kids and my lil sister Courtney hid eggs (inside since the ground was still wet outside) but they had so much fun. Then we hurried home because I didn’t want to miss Jason’s call.

Chatty 2

Jason called at 2:40 pm (our time)…..it was 10:40pm in Germany. Right now they are 8 hours ahead (he said time just changed there). Daylight Savings Time takes place April 2nd here… so once that happens he will only be 7 hours ahead. It was WONDERFUL to hear his voice and get to talk to him. I love him so much!! Happy Easter baby!!!


We didn’t talk long as Jason was about to go to bed. Hayden laid down for a nap and the girls and I just got finished watching a movie. I thought I would come in here and jot down our day. I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home