I Love My Soldier: I miss you Jason!!.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, March 26, 2005

I miss you Jason!!.

Vacuuming
I have been busy, busy, busy today... cleaning house and playing with Hayden. The girls will be home very shortly and then I am taking them to get new shoes for Easter. I do good when I keep myself busy, then I will pass a picture of Jason and I just stop and stare. It really hit me today that he is THOUSANDS of miles away from me on the other side of the world! I dont know when I will get to see him again (and he will be gone for soooo long). I miss him so much!!

Camouflage Flag 2

I just have to remember the reason we are worlds apart... and how important that reason is. Jason is a soldier and he has an important job to do. I am so very proud of him!! I know he has a lot on him and his whole world has changed. I just want him to know how much we love him and support him!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home