I Love My Soldier: My Weekend













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, March 20, 2005

My Weekend

It's really quiet around the house. The girls have gone to Indiana to spend Spring Break with their dad. Jason of course is thousands of miles aways so it's just me and Hayden at home. He really misses daddy being gone and now Erin and Alex are gone for the next week too. Yesterday Hayden and I played with PlayDough. Thats was an experience hehe. (honestly we had lots of fun). Jason called last night and it was nice to talk to him. Hayden talked to daddy too and Hayden did his famous "knock knock" joke. Hayden says "Knock Knock." Jason says "Who's there?" Hayden answers "Boo." Jason asks "Boo who?". and Hayden answers"Dont Cry". It's so funny to hear him tell this knock knock joke.. because he is only two (well he will be three April 21st).

Jesus Fish


Today at church we had our easter drama. It was such a powerful and moving drama entitled "Signs of the times". Here is a little snippet from the bulletin. "The horrific events of September 11, 2001 left our country in turmoil. Many lives were lost and families felt the pain of this tragic event. Unfortunately, this was only one of the signs which our Lord Jesus Christ told us to watch for in his word. Today, More than ever, we need to be sure of our salvation and relationship with God. It is our solemn prayer that you will experience Gods love here today, and ask yourself; are you ready? What if the end of time were today? Where would you spend Enternity?"

After the drama this morning we went to my moms and ate lunch with them. My lil sis was packing up to head to the beach for a week (Have fun and be careful Courtney). My brother and his wife came and ate lunch too. They will also be the drama tonight(as my dad has a part.. he plays a military police officer). Well speaking of the drama.. It starts at 6:00 pm tonight and I need be heading that way!
Falling In Love 2 Jason... I love you baby. I miss you bunches. I am trying to stay busy and get out of the house some too (being home all the time is hard for me and Hayden). So tomorrow afternoon we are going to the park (weather permitting). I miss you baby!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home