I Love My Soldier: Nights are hard!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, March 18, 2005

Nights are hard!


I miss my husband

It seems nights are always the worst. During the day my work (at home transcription) and the kids keep my busy, but once the kids have gone to bed and it's quiet it gives me too much time to think, and I really start missing Jason. I know I am a strong woman and I know I can "handle this" and more importantly I know the Lord will see us through all of this, but to say it's not hard would be a lie.

I have pictures of Jason all over the house. The living room, my office, the kids room, our bed room. My favorite is the one I keep beside our bed. I love and miss him so much.

I hate to start my Blog off this way.. but felt I should be honest about my feelings.

Jason, I love you Sweetie... know that I am thinking about you tonight, missing you lying next to me, and will see you in my dreams! I love you!! Deanne.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home