I Love My Soldier: Tears













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Tears

Crying 1
I have been feeling down missing Jason and have cried many tears. At first I thought I shouldnt cry when I feel this way because that was a sign of weakness, that if I cried I didnt have faith that God would see me through this. But I do know that tears are cleansing and there are times when I need to cry (and its ok). I wanted to share with everyone something that a dear friend of mine (named Sue) shared with me.......

" God is good and He is so faithful, Deanne, and I know you already know that. And as for those tears, the Word tells us that God numbers them and puts them in a bottle. A saying I read once that comforts me says: "Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is put upon it." And tears are healing, so just let them flow when they need to. God bless you and keep you "


3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Housewife said...

First, let me say a huge THANK YOU for what you and your husband are doing for our country!

Secondly, I have to say, "howdy neighbor". I have no idea where Deanne, Alabama is but I'm in north Alabama.

And go ahead and cry, you are right it is very cleansing.

Peace be with you.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Housewife said...

Meant to let you know I found you on the Globe of Blogs website.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Housewife said...

Well, now I feel like a dork. I just noticed it is your NAME that is Deanne..NOT a city in Alabama! LOL

Sorry 'bout that. I read it wrong on G.O.B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home