I Love My Soldier: Tomorrow he leaves for Germany!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tomorrow he leaves for Germany!

Plane 3



Tomorrow (03/25) is the day... Jason will actually be leaving Ft. Leonard Wood and flying to Germany. Its been hard and a big adjustment not having him home, but atleast he has been in the US the past seven weeks. Now he will be across the WORLD from me!

I have been spoiled the past seven weeks because we have been able to talk almost every single day. However when he gets to Germany I am not sure how often we will get to talk. We still have to work out all the details on the best way for him to call home. Hopefully we will be able to get him a Laptop for there so he can start emailing me too.

Jason called this morning about 6:30 am and we talked for a few minutes. He said they were going to have a busy day trying to get everything taken care of before they fly out tomorrow. The flight is 12 hours and Germany is 7 hours ahead of us. I am sure he will be exausted when he gets there. (I put the clocks on the web page too so we can see what time it is Germany).

I keep thinking of how different things are for Jason. He is completly away from everything that he is used to (his home, his family and friends). Atleast I still have my family and friends to lean on... yet will be so far away from all that he is familiar with. I know this will be difficult for him as well.

Well, the girls are still in Indiana, and Hayden and are just sitting here waiting on American Idol to come on. I will anxiously be awaiting Jason's phone call tonight because once we talk tonight I dont know when we will get to talk again.

I Miss YouCrying 1


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home