I Love My Soldier: Another day in the life of me













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another day in the life of me

Girl In Bed

Well the kids are all in bed and its quiet around the house...sometimes too quiet...but sometimes not! So it will be bedtime for me soon and it is still strange to think that within an hour or so my hubby will be waking up (in Germany) to start his day.


In Love
I did get to talk to Jason today. Normally we talk for 15-20 minutes, but today we talked for almost an hour. YEP... we are eating those phone cards up.. HEY ANYONE WANT TO DONATE SOME CALLING CARDS?? lol. Once the phone cards are gone I can call him some too. He has a cell phone that has free incoming calls on his end. I got a good international plan (8 cents a minute). I wouldnt take anything for the time we get to talk on the phone. I am just grateful that we have that opportunity. So many people who have deployed spouses dont get to talk much at all.


Today was hectic... Hayden (who is soon to be 3) was full of energy today. He calmed down some after the girls got home from school. Then my mom came by to visit with us for a bit. She has been such a blessing in my life and has always been there for me. She has been a big help since Jason has been gone. (I Love you Momma!!!!) Well, the kids and I ran to the store, bought a bday present for a party we have to go to Saturday and came home to chill, get baths, and get ready for bed. Now.. here I am.



Oh.. I made some more changes to my blog... (hehe I am always making changes). I had "I will be here" - By Stephen Curtis Chapman as the background song... but it played really slow and didnt sound right. So I changed it to "I wonder what God was thinking" by Newsong. GREAT SONG! I also added an upcoming event list/bdays/holidays. As the event passes it gets marked off and then deleted. I moved a few things around too.. and also added a place where I can check the weather in Germany.


Well Im outta here.. gotta get a shower and get ready for bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home