I Love My Soldier: First Weekend in April













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, April 04, 2005

First Weekend in April

Well Friday night the girls spent the night with their aunt Kerri, Hayden and I just chilled around the house.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday I washed the car (haha cant tell it now.. Having a black car is awful during the spring with all this pollen), then I cut the grass and started clearing out the flower bed so I can plant some flowers later.

Place Of Worship

Sunday was church, then went to my moms for lunch (took a little Sunday afternoon nap while I was over there), then back to the church for a meeting (I am going to be one of the teachers at our new "Faith Builder's Bible Study" which will take place one Sunday night a month - I am really exicted to see what the Lord will do with this!!).

Heart Eyes
Jason, I love you baby!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home