I Love My Soldier: Good Morning













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning
(ok, I have my coffee so I am ready to blog..hehe),
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am up making a quick note in my blog as I get the girls ready for school. They have SAT's this week. They went to bed early and are well rested. I got up and fixed them a hot breakfast instead of cereal or a waffle. The weather is going to be beautiful today... high around 80.. but starting tomorrow I think its more rain (uhhh). I guess I better get used to it.."April showers bring May flowers".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I spoke with Jason yesterday (we are talking every day on the phone). We had a really great time talking yesterday and talked for 45 minutes. Communication is important in any marriage, but when you are thousands of miles apart and communication is all you have, you really learn the significance of just how important it is. We chit chat, talk about our day, how we are feeling, we talk serious, and we laugh and cut up. I love my phone calls from my baby!!! He is without a doubt the love of my life!!!


I also requested a free phone card today from an organization called Operation Uplink. They send calling cards to deployed soldiers once every 60 days.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well Im off to get the girls to school. When I get back home I will be busy working/typing (Medical Transcription).


1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger erika said...

I love your blog! The layout is so happy and upbeat :-)

It's great that you get to talk to your hubby so often - it's so true that deployments really do teach you just how important communication is; even if it's over thousands of miles and an icky delay.

What part of Afghanistan is your husband at? My fiance is stationed at Kandahar with a few units from Germany, so it would be cool if they were at the same place (although I understand there's a lot of people at KAF...LOL).

Hope you don't mind I added you to my links! I'm glad you stopped by because I love discovering new military wife blogs. http://militarybride.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home