I Love My Soldier: Having him here













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Having him here

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away!

I can't describe the feeling I am experiencing by having Jason home this past week. It goes beyond words the emotions that I am feeling. Last night I laid there and watched him sleep and I couldnt take my eyes off of him. Just knowing that in 8 more days he will be flying back to Germany breaks my heart in two. The girls and I know that Jason has to go back, but little Hayden has no idea. Its been hard with him not understanding where daddy is (no matter how we try to explain it to him). Hayden was so excited to see "daddy" and has been spending so much time with him and playing with him since he came home. I know it will be hard on Hayden again when we have to leave daddy at the airport. Oh how I dread to say goodbye again!!!!! However, I dont need to focus on that now... I just need to focus on the next eight days that I have with Jason and how special we can make this time. I love having him here with me.. how much I wish I could keep him here!!! I love that man with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home