I Love My Soldier: I love my hubby!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, April 01, 2005

I love my hubby!!

Heart Glasses

I love Jason so much. I have said it before, but talking to him on the phone is the highlight of my day!! He means more to me than he will ever know. I can't begin to even explain how much I love this man!! He is my best friend, my soul mate, and my life partner.


Jason said today that when he gets his laptop that we will both get cameras and microphones too. That will be awesome to be able to see each other! He seems to be getting settled in a little bit. Right now he shares a room with another soldier and they have divided the room down the middle with their wall lockers. They bought a TV, surround sound, DVD player, entertainment center really cheap from a guy that was leaving. They also bought them a Microwave, fans, curtains, etc. They were about to get a DSL line put in for the phone and computer, but found out they might all be moving to another building (where he would have his own room). If this happens him and his friend Jacob would divded up the stuff they have bought and would just have to buy more. He said he prefers to just stay where they are since they are pretty much settled in. "Home away from home" is what I called it.


We had originally planned on the kids and I going to Germany to see him this summer, but it would cost us a forture. So he will probably fly home to see us, but it may be Christmas instead of this summer. He is going to see if he can get that week off (However Im sure most of the soldiers will be requesting that week off!!). We will just pray about it and put it all in the Lord's hands. If he comes home then all the family will get to see him.

Jason,
you are a treasured part of my past,
a fullfilling part of my present,
and a reasurring part of my future.
Hugs and kisses my Sweet Love!
I love you baby!!


3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hey, thank you SO much for visiting my blog! Where in Alabama are you from? I'm originally from Eufaula, Al but living in Columbus, GA right now ..we pcs at the end of this year. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I stopped by your blog and would like to add you to my blogroll if you don't mind! Take care and God bless! Julie

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Also--I love the music..I would love to know how to add something like that if you don't mind sharing the instructions!!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Karen said...

As I sit here typing this comment to you, I'm sobbing. My husband returned home from a 12 month deployment to Iraq just 30 short days ago. It was the longest year of my life. He missed the birth of our first child who is now 9 months old, and just met his Daddy. Please know that are so many of us who have been there before... we all understand. Cry, yell, and be upset when you need to. Don't let anyone else dictate how you should feel.

The video that you've uploaded onto you blog is making me sob. I remember sitting at my computer just about every night last year after my baby boy had gone to bed listening to that song, sobbing, praying to God that my husband would make it home safe to us.

You're a strong woman just for marrying a man in the military. We're a rare breed... not everyone has the strength that we have. Keep your chin up, you'll make it.

I'll be keeping you all in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home