I Love My Soldier: Its Friday!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, April 15, 2005

Its Friday!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah.. Its Friday, I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. The weather is supposed to be beautiful. The weather outlooks says "Delightful Spring Weather." We have a busy weekend planned so I am glad the weather is going to cooperate.

PJs
Let talks about last night. After a busy, crazy, hectic day... I had a nice long hot bath, it wasnt very relaxing though as the kids kept coming to the door Mommy this and Mommy that.. oh well. So....I get out, settle a few issues between the kids, settle them down, and finally get the them in bed. I was tired, but NOT sleepy at all. However I knew I needed some rest so I got in the bed anyway.. ended up tossing and turning thinking too much instead of trying to fall asleep. I turned the TV on, turned the TV off... hmmm (ok, you may think Im crazy.. but for the other Military Wives out there who read my blog this next part you have probably done before too). I was really missing my Sweetie.. so I went and got his "Axe bodyspray" and sprayed a little on my body pillow, put on one of his T-shirts and fell sound asleep.

Sick In Bed

I woke up this morning to get the kids ready for school and my oldest daughter Erin didnt want to get out of the bed. Well this is not unusual. She will be 11 this summer and as she gets older its seems getting her up and out of the bed gets harder and harder. However she said she didnt feel good. She finally got up and was trying to get ready for school then she got sick!!! My poor baby! She is asleep right now... lukily she is not running a fever..... I pray this is just a one day virus.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jason called this morning... (BIG SMILE).... He said they had done PT this morning (Well, his morning as it was already after 3 pm his time when he called). He has gotten the sniffles, sinus stuff and sounded worse than he did yesterday. I hope he gets to feeling better!! MMWWAAHHHH Love you baby!!!!

Well I need to get this typing done so I can run some errands today.. I also plan on cleaning the carpet (as I borrowed my moms carpet cleaner Sunday and still havent done it).

Hugs everyone!!!!
Deanne






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home