I Love My Soldier: me!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, April 13, 2005

me!

Blah Blah Blah

I was thinking of how I handle things, my emotions, my reactions... and sometimes I dont handle things the way I should. I am way too emotional, I talk too much, I can be a little too fiesty, and spunky should probably be my middle name. Yeah, Im far from "normal", but wouldnt that make me boring?? I am who I am.. I'm me!

ok.. enough with me thinking too much. hehe

Spaz

Now on to my day.. lets see. I am finishing up my typing (Medical transcription) and will soon be heading out to the post office to mail my Sweetie another box of stuff he has requested (and some surprises from me and the kids too). He said he is mailing me something too. hmmmm I wonder what it is????. I think he went shopping at the PX. :-)

Tonight is church.. Mom will be coming by to watch Hayden (3-years-old) while Me, Erin and Alex go to church. I just love choir practice!! It really lifts me up. I look so forward to Wednesday nights.

Oh.. and Alex (my eight year daughter who SMASHED her finger).. she is doing ok. She went back to school today. Her finger still looks bad, but we have it taped to the other finger. I feel bad because they are still going to make her take the SATS.

Thumbs Up

Alex also got a form sent home from school "Consent for Gifted Screening". She is such a smart little girl and such a sweetheart!!!

Chatty

I talked to my Sweetie (Jason) on the phone.. They have lots going on and he is still adjusting to being in a foreign land. He is having to learn German. I miss him soooo much! I hope that we get to see him soon. Its only been a couple of months and he still has another 12-14 months of his deployment.... I pray that the time passes quickly!!!

Well Im gotta get things done... Hugs everyone.. and have a GREAT day!!!


1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous granny said...

Alex, I am so proud of you.

I love you,
Granny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home