I Love My Soldier: New Pictures in Photo Album













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, April 27, 2005

New Pictures in Photo Album

Family Portrait

I wanted to let you all know I have updated the Photo Album (right side of blog). I have added a new album from Hayden's Bday Party, one from our recent trip to the Zoo, and I added a couple of new photos in the Kid's album as well.


1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am Rita Sims Toney. I helped put together the Deployment ceremony & the video. I think this is great what you are doing.!!!! Does your Husband have a laptop so he can keep up w/u & your writing? What is your husbands rank and where do you live? My younger Brother SPC. Micheal Green is also in Germany. Does your husband know him? I will keep up w/u now...Rita Sims Toney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home