I Love My Soldier: ouch!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ouch!

Xray
Well my youngest daughter Alex, slammed her pinky finger in the car door. Ouch!! After a trip to the doctor yesterday, then over to the hospital for x-rays, we were awaiting the results from the doctor this morning. He said yesterday that it was probably broke, and depending on where it was broke would depend on what they would do. Good or bad... Either tape the fingers or see an Orthopedic Surgeon. Of course saying this in front on Alex (who is eight-years-old) was not good as she got very scared. So we were praying that it was not bad! I called the doctor this morning and he said that there did NOT appear to be a fracture. He said there may be a slight one at the top of the finger, but if so it was not bad. He said to keep the finger taped to the ring finger and if it doesnt get better in a week to come back in and they may need to re-x-ray it.


2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous GI Wife said...

OMG poor baby!
Lots of ice cream helps broken or almost broken bones, learned that one the hard way, lol.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Debbie said...

Hi Deanne! I was over at Eli's site and saw your tag so I followed it to here. My daughter just got back from Germany a few days back. She was stationed in Wurzberg at the 67th CSH. If you ever get the chance to go over and visit do it! Germany is a beautiful place with a charm to it that must be seen to be believed! The castles, the towns, the sites. I could go on forever. I was there twice while she was stationed there and I only paid 560.00 roundtrip to get there! I stayed on the base so lodging wasn't much of an issue. Where is he stationed at in Germany? I may have been on the same base! Rofl You have a wonderful site and I enjoyed visiting here. Keep your chin up, I know how hard it is when someone you love is away. There are far worse places to be stationed though, so be thankful for that! Lol ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home