I Love My Soldier: To Jason, from Alex













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, April 02, 2005

To Jason, from Alex


Dear Jason,

I love you very much and I miss you very much.
I am proud of you for being a soldier.
Thank you for all the things
that you have done for me.
I pray for you every day.
You are one of the most
important dads in the world.
I love you,
Alex.

(Hello Kitty) ~ Alex ~ Image hosted by Photobucket.com ~ Alex ~ (Hello Kitty)


2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Julie said...

HI Deanne--I have a file saved to my computer of "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flats..would you mind telling me how to add it to my blog (background music.) I am not very computer literate!! Anyway, thank you in advance. My email is julieswartz72@aol.com ..God bless you and your family!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Ruby Bean said...

Thank's so much for stopping by my blog!!! I checked your's out and it is great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home