I Love My Soldier: Yeah Erin made Track!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, April 18, 2005

Yeah Erin made Track!!

Jumping Jacks

First of all I want to let everyone know how proud I am of Erin. She made the 5th Grade Track Team. (Standing Long Jump). YEAH Erin... We are so proud of you!!! I haven't found out yet when they compete.. but as soon as we have a competition I will let you all know how she did.


Autobahn

I was supposed to call my Sweetie today (in Germany) at 1:00 pm my time ( 8:oo pm his time). However it took me several attempt to get through to his cell phone. I kept getting a recorded message (dont know what she was saying as I DON'T speak German). Finally I got through. However we quickly got disconnected. uhhhh. I tried again and still couldn't get through. He called me from a phone out in the hallway of the building they are living in. It was aggrivating because we spent more time dialing today than we did talking. We talked for a little while and discussed the MP work he is doing, and he told me about driving on the Autobahn. Better him than me.. i'm not made to drive that fast.

Sickly

I am still feeling really weak today from being sick this past weekend. I even felt a little light headed.. Blahh. Hopefully I will regain my strength soon.

Well I have lots to finish up around the house and with my work, so better go...






1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Granny said...

Erin, I am so proud of you!

love, Granny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home