I Love My Soldier: 8 U.S. Soldiers Killed in 2 Days in Iraq













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, May 24, 2005

8 U.S. Soldiers Killed in 2 Days in Iraq



I was reading an article on Yahoo News about "8 U.S. Soldiers Killed in 2 Days in Iraq" and my heartfelt prayers go out to the familes of these soldiers!

These soliders were brave men and women who wore their uniforms proudly. Please dont let them be fallen soldiers in a forgotten war. As Memorial Day approaches and we plan to honor soldiers who have died in wars past, don't forget to recognize the soliders who are currently serving and have died in the war we are in. These families will experience Memorial Day in a way they have never experienced before, and I can't begin to imagine how emotional and hard it will be for them.

Please lift up our soldiers daily in your prayers!


1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger GI Wife said...

Who names these offensives?
We went from tough ass Matador to Squeeze Play?! What are they thinking?
I think were up to 14 now in 3 days! Its crazy!
The other headline that caught my eye was the number of reservists injured or worse in action has risen sharply, and that what my hubby is. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home