I Love My Soldier: Courtney Graduation













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, May 27, 2005

Courtney Graduation


It's really hard for me to believe that my little sister is graduating from high school. My brother and I were 15 and 16 when our parents blessed us with a little sister. By the time she was five years old I was married and moving out of the home.

Courtney, you have grown up so fast. It seems like just yesterday when you were a little girl and I was still living at home. I would sing you to sleep as I rubbed my fingers down your face. You running along side me with your play vaccum cleaner as I would vaccum the living room, lol.. I remember you coming to spend the night with me, how you thought I was magic, and how you would dance around in your dress up clothes to the song I made up about you... and now look at you. You have matured into a beautiful young woman.

I want you to know how proud I am of you. You have always been a leader and with determination you have demonstrated just what you can do, and you have made our hearts proud. You are so smart, so talented, and so beautiful. I pray that all of your dreams come true. You have the ability to succeed as far in life as you want to. You alone set the standards for your life (no one else can do that for you) and I know you will set them high. Remember that the choices you make in life will determine your destiny. Make the right choices and always put Christ first in your life.

I love you!!
Your big sissy,
Deanne


Advanced Academics,
Varsity Co-head Cheerleader,
Homecoming Court
Soph 1st Alternate, Jr Beauty, and Sr. Beauty.
Sr. Whos Who "Most Attractive"
Future Plans: Pediatric Nursing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home