I Love My Soldier: E-mail Ministry "Speak Through Me"













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, May 24, 2005

E-mail Ministry "Speak Through Me"


Yesterday I started a new E-Mail Ministry. I wanted to share this one with you! If you would like to join up... see the bottom of the post for email instructions.

Speak Through Me .... An E-Mail Ministry by Deanne A*****

"Speak Through Me"

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

I really want to completely surrender myself to God. So many times I have said I was doing so, somehow in my mind maybe I thought that I was, yet in my heart I had not totally surrendered all to Him. I thought, if I commit to doing this or that, then that will make God happy, yet if I am halfway doing something and am only luke warm, then I am not pleasing God. I have prayed diligently concerning many areas of my Christian walk. God knows where I am needed and He knows the path to direct me down, I simply had to be still and listen. In reflecting on my life as a Christian I deeply desired to have the passion for my First Love (Christ) again. My love and devotion for Christ had honestly gotten mixed in with the busyness of my day to day life. I also knew I must surrender ALL in order to have the abundant life in Christ that I have desired to have.

See I have this incredible vision that God has placed in my heart, a burning passion to share His Word with the world, to let Him "Speak Through Me". I have prayed that God use me for His Will, not my own. Like the song says "I'm coming back to the heart of worship, it's all about You, it's all about You Jesus". In the coming months I hope to share many things with you that the Lord has placed in my heart, as I surrender all to Him, and allow Him to "Speak Through Me".

In His Service,
Deanne A*****

If you would like to receive "Speak Through Me" devotionals in your email, PLEASE EMAIL ME at lifebackhome@bellsouth.net and type "subscribe" in the subject line.

All email addresses are put in the BCC so they are not available to other recipients.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home