I Love My Soldier: Erin's Memory Book













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, May 19, 2005

Erin's Memory Book

Daughter & Father
I was looking through Erin's 5th Grade Memory Book... There was a section where she had to describe a person without telling who they are. This is what she wrote.

He plays around all the time. He has a favorite phrase "How about them apples?". He flings couch pillows at me. He once put butter on my face. I hid from him in the shower, but he just turned it on. He takes me on walks down the street. He tells my mom, "Get in the bed and rub my feet."

I just died laughing when I read this, as she is describing my husband Jason (her step father). I miss him so much! The kids really miss him bunches too!!

Jason, We love you so much baby!!! Thank you for all the memories you have given us.....we look forward to all the wonderful memories we will continue to make with you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home