I Love My Soldier: ~Happy Anniversary Baby~













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, May 12, 2005

~Happy Anniversary Baby~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Jason,
Happy Anniversary Sweetie!! I just want to let you know how much you mean to me and how much I LOVE YOU!! The past four years has had its ups and downs, but our love has conquered everything. I promise you my life.... even through all the detours and long winding roads, wherever the road may lead us baby, I will always be there for you. Even though we are thousands of miles apart, there is nothing that can seperate our love. My heart aches for you evey day, but I know the strength of our love will get us through this deployment, because everyday our love continues to grow stronger. I miss you more and more each day and look forward to the day that you get to come home. Happy Anniversary to my one true love!!!

Thank you for being a wonderful husband, an amazing father, and my very best friend!!

Forever yours,
Deanne


1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Momma Charlotte said...

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home