I Love My Soldier: Jason on WebCam













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, May 09, 2005

Jason on WebCam



Yeah!! Thanks GIwife for telling me how to snap Jason's pic too. Ok, here is my Sweetie on his web cam talking to me. I am still elated that we get to talk this way now..... It soooooo much better than just talking on the phone. Jason and I talked for a while today, then he had to leave to go to PT. He will log back on in just a bit for a little while before his shift starts tonight. Well this is just a quick note to post my sweeties web cam pic. I better go get some of this typing (Medical Transcription) done before he logs back on.....

We talked again for quite a while.. Hayden (our 3-year-old) got on there and talked to Jason too. Hayden loves making funny faces in the camera. He really loves and misses his daddy!!!


2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger GI Wife said...

Looks awesome!
Youre more than welcome!!
Glad you got it to work. I think my computer challenged hubby is the only person who cant figure it out, lol.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous efrench1978 said...

You have a wonderful page, and a beautiful family. Being a military wife, whether it is active duty, national gaurd or reserves, it is not easy, but it is something to be proud of. I know what it is like to have your husband gone, mine was in Irag for 14 months. it was hard to be without him. Just stay strong and proud, you seem to be doing a great job at that. I basically just wanted to say Hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home