I Love My Soldier: Lets love....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Lets love....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I found this poem and I wanted to share it...

We may never learn all there is to know about love, but everyday together will teach us a little more about ourselves and the special kind of happiness we can bring to each other...

I know you are not always going to be exactly the same person Sunday through Saturday, January through December and neither am I...

We both need laughing times and crying times and times for every other mood in between...

Let's give our best to each other, but let us never expect miracles of our love. The reality of you and me is better than all the impossible dreams and fantasies I've ever imagined...

Being with you is feeling proud, blessed, grateful for each hour we share...

Let me love you not according to any how-to-book, or by someone elses set of rules, but simply for WHO you are, and how you are with me.

And PLEASE love me not for what I ought to be, for what I might be molded into but for what I AM here and now...

Don't expect me to be someone all good and all giving, someone who could never dissapoint you, someone too right to be real, and too perfect to be me. I'm just as human as anyone I know... and very thankful that you are too....

Lets not worry what went wrong yesterday. Lets help each other make today as right as it can be...believing in ourselves and in our ability to handle what ever tomorrow may bring... and trusting that this love we share will continue to grow stronger as the future years unfold one beautiful day at a time.


1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger GI Wife said...

Another military wife blogger has started a "secret pen pal" web ring. Were gonna get matched with another wife and spend a month getting to know them, making new friends along the way. Interested?
http://skatoolaki.com/rose/grouphugs/index.htm
Im all over it. I love meeting new wives online!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home