I Love My Soldier: A letter to Jason













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, May 26, 2005

A letter to Jason

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jason,

When I woke up this morning I was overwhelmed with thoughts of you.
I just want to tell you how much "I love you"... over and over and over again. Yet, my words can never come close to reproducing the love that I have and how I truly feel about you. I love and miss you more than you will ever know. The love that we share is what gets me through every minute that I am without you. As each day passes by and night comes, I pray to have dreams of you, to feel as though I am in your arms again. And when I wake up to the reality that you are not here, I look at your pictures and anxiously await to when we will chat again on the Web Cam. I get overwhelmed when I think of the physical distance between us, but then I realize in reality you are only a heartbeat away!

I love you Sweetie!!
Forever yours,
Deanne


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home