I Love My Soldier: Ok, I havent posted in several days, so I guess...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, May 16, 2005

Ok, I havent posted in several days, so I guess...

ok, I havent posted in several days, so I guess I need to get everyone caught up on whats been going on in my life....

Mowing The Lawn

~ SATURDAY ~
Saturday was kind of a busy day for me, the kids and I spent a lot of time outside. I got the grass cut, and trimmed some hedges, pulled a few weeds out of the flower bed (that I plan on planting some flowers in one day..hehe), and also washed the car. I put some sun screen on so I could get some sun, but not too much sun. I had on a tank top and for some reason DID NOT put sun screen on my back!! Yep, my back got burned. The rest of me got a little sun and that was good. Around 12:30 or so I got to talk to my SWEETIE on the Web Cam. We didnt talk long as he had to get some things done and get ready for his shift. About 2:00 Hayden was ready for a nap and Erin and Alex went down the street to their friend's Bday party. I continued on with the many tasks I had set for myself for the day. Once the girls got home, we went and picked up Erin's best friend (to spend the night), went by the grocery store, stopped and got some cheeseburgers, came home and chilled out. Then bed time came and I kicked back in my bed and watched "Bridget Jones, The Edge of Reason". I thought it was a very cute movie!

Jesus Fish

~ SUNDAY ~
Sunday morning rolled around and I got all the kids up and ready for church. We were a few minutes late making it to Sunday Morning Bible Study (uhhhhh I hate when I run late). Sunday Morning Bible Study and the Service were both awesome!! The music was awesome as always too. After church, we took Erin's friend home, came home and chatted with Jason a bit on the Web Cam, then we got ready to head back to church. One Sunday night a month we have HomeBASE... broken down in small groups (that meets for fellowship, a lesson, and a time of prayer in someone's home - these groups are usually together for 4 months then the groups are changed - so you get to fellowship with everyone in the church on a more personal basis). Tonights group was the last of our group. We ate dinner, sat and fellowshiped, and then we discussed the new church (YEAH... the steel has started going up - "Project Solomon" has begun!!). While we have homebase meetings, the kids are busy playing in the church gym. Hayden who is now 3 got to stay with the kids in the gym and had a blast. When I went to pick them up, everyone was laughing and playing with him and telling me how much fun they had with him there.

Making The Bed

~ MONDAY ~

Monday morning... I got the girls up and ready for school, got busy with my transcription and then shortly afterwards I talked with Jason again on the Web Cam (I am REALLY enjoying the web cam and getting to see my Sweetie's face when we talk. Hayden of course wanted to talk to daddy too and loves getting to see him on the computer). Sometimes Hayden tickles me... he will go in my office, look at my monitor and say "Daddy?". I had to tell Hayden that Daddy isnt always on Mommys computer. Well, then I went and picked up the girls from school, and once I got my work done, we ate dinner, I decided to reorganize the girls room (for those of you who know me personally will know I am an organizational and clean fanatic!!). The girls helped me out and we just love the new layout of their rooms. However by the time we were finished it was past time for bed, so we all got baths and called it a night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home