I Love My Soldier: True Love













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, May 03, 2005

True Love


~ * ~ Deanne and Jason ~* ~
~ In you I have found TRUE LOVE and Happiness! ~

Jason,

Love, true love, comes from a deep understanding of each other's hearts, desires and needs. We found in each other something very special, and through the years that love has grown deeper and deeper. We have loved and accepted each other despite any shortcomings or imperfections. We have not always seen eye to eye, but we have always been able to move past the circumstances and love from deep within our hearts. You have completed my life in a way that I will never be able to explain to you. My love for you is true, it is deep, and it will take the rest of my life for me to even show you a glimpse of how much I love you!! I am forever yours!

"Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness." - in you I have found happiness!!!

I love you baby,
Deanne


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home