I Love My Soldier: Why do women rearrange the furniture?













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, May 20, 2005

Why do women rearrange the furniture?

Dusting
I have been a busy bee the past few days. I rearranged the furniture in Erin and Alex's rooms, Hayden's room, and today in my office. LOL, I recently read on a web site that "women rearrange furniture and endlessly talk about their feelings". YEP... thats me! I work from home doing medical transcription, so I am home basically ALL of the time. I have to look at my house all day (which I love to keep clean and organized). It makes me happy to have a clean/organized home. I got a lot of cleaning done today too, and was able to shampoo the carpet. As far as the rearranging of the furniture, I guess I get bored with it the way it is sometimes, and think it would function better in a different layout, I dont know, I just do it! Hmmm....Why do women rearrange the furniture so often?

Camouflage

Today my hubby has been deployed 3 months, 2 weeks and 5 days!! (and we have atleast another 11 months to go!) I admit the past 3 1/2 months have gone by fast, but then again we have gotten to see Jason twice during that time (right before he headed to Germany and then again when his grandmother died). Now we won't see him until MAYBE this winter (in 7 months!) for another 14 day leave. Then he will head back to Germany. Hopefully they will be back in the US around April of 2006 (but there are no promises of that date). I miss him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he does get to come home for another visit this winter I am dreading that the time will drag until it gets here.. we are looking at Christmas (that seems SOOO far away)!! I think I used to take for granted that I saw my sweet love every day, that I got to hold him, kiss him and snuggle on the couch....now he is so far away and I miss him so much!

Soaking

Well I'm about to go soak in a nice hot bath and go to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow with Alex's birthday party!

I Love You

Jason, Goodnight and sweet dreams my Sweet Love! I know its morning already there, but you should be getting off your night shift and going to bed soon yourself! I love you SOOOO MUCH baby!!


3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger GI Wife said...

I personally rearange furniture out of frustration, partly cuz of kids, partly cuz hubbys not here. We have a king size waterbad and a huge bunk bed for the kids that have completely switched ends of the house twice, just since he left in Jan!! Not an easy task!
But I sure must get frustrated alot, cuz it seems like the house is always moving.
I even threatened to move us completely into a new house the other day. He just laughed and told me to calm down, lol. Wish it was that easy.
Time cant move fast enough this year, huh?
:(
but......we will survive :)

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous tracy o. daniel said...

Deanne,
I read your blog the other day when you talked about how you changed your daughters bedroom around and you know what, you gave me a great idea. I closed my laptop and went downstairs into my girls room and did the same thing! I'm constantly changing furniture around too, as a matter of fact my five year old keeps asking me "Mama, why do you keep changing our house?"

Anyway, I had not tackled their room in a while because I get frustrated just looking in there; they just will not help me keep it clean.

But anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the great idea!!! (smile)

Love Ya!!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger gems4eyes said...

Hi my name is angie and I love your website it is so positive and helpful to me. My boyfriend /fiance is going back overseas in september. I was wondering if you would help us out. We have a chance to win a dream wedding from a radio station.People have to vote for us starting monday and if we win then we will have a dream wedding. I was wondering if you could help spread the word to vote for us. the web page link is http://www.mix1065.fm/extra/extra06.shtml all you have to do is vote for mike and angie. Thank you so much for your help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home