I Love My Soldier: Bummed out!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bummed out!

Thumbs Down
Hey all, I know I didnt post yesterday, and I had a lot of hits to my page yesterday too (I'm sure some of you are wondering what's up). I just didnt feel like posting yesterday. There is a alot going on, but hey here I am. As most of you know I am in Alabama and my husband is currently deployed in Germany. My ex-husband lives in Indiana and our daughters are going to go spend a month with him (Actually a little more than a month). They are leaving this weekend and that also has me "bummed"! They usually go see their dad for two weeks at a time during the summer (but we decided this summer that he could combine his time ). I am happy for the girls, as this is good for them to spend this time with their dad (They love and miss him and they really enjoy the time they spend with him and their step-family). However we miss them when they are gone. Honestly the first few days are nice for me (kind of a break from the hectic summer of all the kids being home) but then I miss my girls and want them back home with me. It will be hard with them being gone 37 days straight!!! Hayden (their little brother - my 3 year old son with Jason) will really miss them! Hayden already has daddy far away in Germany, we hardly ever get to see my step-daughter Macie (Jason's daughter from his first marriage - His ex-wife will not allow me to get Macie while Jason is deployed - so I rely on when Jason's mom can get her to see Macie), and now Erin and Alex will be in Indiana for 37 days! I hope this doesnt confuse Hayden. He can talk to the girls on the phone while they are gone (I need to check and see if their dad has a web cam). It will be different around here with it just being me and Hayden for a month. We will have to find lots of things to do.

Thumbs Up
Well have a great day everyone! I gotta get this transcription done so the kids and I can spend some quality time together later.


1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Niki said...

I hope the month without the girls goes by fast. I know I hate being apart from my boys but sometimes we need that little break. I hope that Hayden won't miss them too much. I am glad that you are able to chat and cam with Jason. I know that makes a big difference in them being gone. Take care and you have a wonderful day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home