I Love My Soldier: busy busy day.. as always.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, June 15, 2005

busy busy day.. as always.

Military

Well I have already been blessed by talking to my Sweetie once today.. It is his off day. I am going to log back on to Yahoo Messenger about 2 pm (9 pm his time) and we will get to talk some more!!!

Sunshine

For now the kids and I are heading back to the dentist... Monday was cleanings for all the kids... but today is to start that crown on Erin's tooth.

Phew

When we get back I will need to get busy with my typing (Medical Transcription) because as I mentioned above at 2:00 I will be chatting with my Sweetie. I have been sooooo busy working lately and trying to get my typing done, while taking care of three kids, keeping the house clean, clothes washed, meals to prepare and cook, etc.. (in addition to cutting the grass, working in the yard, checking on why there was a leak in Hayden's room - oh and I think I need to clean out the gutters on the roof too) it is taking its toll on me. I feel burned out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, I am not able to sit and work at one time. I work for a while, stop to help someone or do something, sit back down and work some more, stop again. Also trying to dedicate time to get outside some with the kids too. So, I have been staying up late and getting a lot of typing done at night. I have tried to get up early (like I used to).. but I just cant get up early anymore! Uhhhhh I am so so so tired! Ok... sorry to complain... but sometimes I just need to let it out!! (but again I wouldnt give it up for anything as my kids mean to the world to me).

Jesus Fish
Also its Wednesday night and I think the kids and I may go visit a local church tonight. It is the same church we plan on visiting Sunday too. I emailed my friend Amy and told her that we were coming Sunday (as her and her kids go there too).

Have A Great Day
Well Its time for us to get ready to go..... Everyone have a GREAT day!!


2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Radical One said...

Love your postings! Thanks for sharing your heart. I do know and understand how difficult times can be when you're searching for a church home, especially wanting to know that our children are being Spiritually fed. But if it's of any comfort, some of my biggest lessons have come when I was "in the desert". But I will be praying that God will bless you with much love, joy, peace and wisdom as you seek His will and a church family!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Radical One said...

By the way...beautiful family! I have 3 girls so I know a little of how life is on that note. But soak it all in and give 'em all the love they can stand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home