I Love My Soldier: Come out, come out whoever you are!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, June 23, 2005

Come out, come out whoever you are!


I get a large amount of “hits” to my Blog everyday. I know certain people that frequently visit my Blog, but I do wonder just WHO all stops by. Anywhere from 30-60 people pass through here daily. Who all can they be?

I do hope that you enjoy a peek into my life, and enjoy the updates on me, Jason, and the kids. I truly enjoy the Blog and wish I had done this a long time ago. It is a great way for me to express myself, be creative, keep a journal, and give updates on Jason’s deployment, and leave Jason sweet notes too! Blogging has been great and will be something I will continue to do way after Jason returns home next year. Hmm I might have to start a new blog then and name it something else.

There is a COMMENT SECTION under each post (click on it and a new window pops up to leave your comment in). I would love for you to leave a comment. You don’t have to say much if you chose not to, but maybe just say who you are, where you are from, how you heard about my blog. Or you can leave the name blank and just say hello.

I just thought that THIS ONE TIME I would say “come out, come out, who ever you are” and see if you respond.

Have a great day everyone!


6 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Monica said...

I stop by often to check on you guys and see what you've been up to. I haven't taken the time to comment before but I will now that I know it is making you so curious... or maybe I'll just keep you guessing! :-)

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog closely. I found it just by searching on the web for other people going through the same thing as me. My hubby is also National Guard and is in Baghdad. I miss him so much! I'm am the biggest worry wart and I always worry about his safety. This is the hardest thing I've ever done. I am so lonely, I have not slept in our bed since he left. Let's see...I live in Ohio, we have no kids yet (only been married less than 2 yrs.) I just go day by day just like you. I also have an online journal and I love the comments that people leave. Good luck to you!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also stop by your blog daily. I found your site thru reading other blogs that I enjoy. My boyfriend is in the Army currently serving in Iraq for his second tour. I too enjoy reading others' stories about their day-to-day trials of dealing with deployment, which is something that has been very difficult for me to handle at times. It helps me feel as if I am not alone in this sacrifice. Your blog, as well as a few others, have been a source of inspiration for me. I especially enjoy reading about your spiritual journey of growing closer to God and becoming a better servant to him and others. This also encourages me in my own spiritual journey. By the way, I am a single parent of a beautiful 8 yr old daughter living in OK. Thank you for sharing your experience, and I wish you and yours much happiness and wellness. Keep praying and continue to stay true to your faith.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Mer said...

Hi Deanne! It's Mer (MATom) from CT. I'm a blog-addict. :-)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I try to look at your site almost everyday. I feel the same way as you do, I wish that I would have started mine earlier. My son left for Iraq in January, and I had started mine the last part of December. I love blogging, and it gives me something to do to keep my mind occupied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home