I Love My Soldier: Emotional Day













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, June 20, 2005

Emotional Day



I just got off the Web Cam with my sweetie. He seemed somewhat quiet and distant today. It hurt my feelings some, but then again I have been really emotional today too. Also I had a bad dream last night and I am sure that didn't help my feelings/emotional state today either. I just HATE not having him home with me. It is soooo hard to live this life. It's not fair to me, it's not fair to him, and it's not fair to our children! However, I know he has "an important job to do", which is what I keep telling myself and the kids. We are very proud of him (for fullfilling his role as soldier but we miss husband and daddy)! Sorry to ramble about how down I feel today, but hey it's life. This is how it is for us. There are good days and there are bad days.. and today is just one of those bad (emotional) days.


3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have lots of down days to. I know exactelly how you feel. My husband is also National Guard and he is in Baghdad. Lately has been better for me though because in 19 days, my husband will be home for a 2 week leave and we will also be half-way through his deployment. He left home in Nov. and the last I saw him was the end of Dec. and that was for just a few days. I am so excited.
I have the same feelings that you do about it "not being fair" Sometimes I feel angry, sad, proud, and lonely all at the same time. I cannot wait until this deployemnt is over. Good luck to you and your kids. ~Michelle~

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I know the feeling...I have so many of those emotional days. My son was deployed to Iraq in January of this year. It has been the longest 5 months of my life. Good luck to you all. I will keep you in my prayers.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger pinkdelyt said...

i understand..im living far away from my dear one too. youre not alone. hang on. GOD is the source of all comfort. Take His hand and just rest in His love.

Thanks for also dropping by my blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home