I Love My Soldier: Emotional













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, June 30, 2005

Emotional

The Thinker
uhhh.. I'm just so emotional this week. I know, I know. I'm supposed to be strong and have joy in the good things in my life, and I know all this. I do want to be happy, I don't want to feel so "emotional"...... but this week that is just what I have been. This blog is my sounding board and sometimes I just have to say.. "hey I'm not having a good week". Just being honest. So sorry folks if I have not being very encouraging, I just have lots on my mind. It will pass (as always).


4 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanne, you are entitled to having a bad week just as the rest of us are. You are only human, and as humans, we feel different emotions at times. I pray that God will continue to strengthen you and your family during times as these. Continue to pray and trust in God. Hope things get better for you. Take care. Tanya from OK

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

The wee smiley pic at the top of this post just says it all doesn't it? We all have those emotional days...and as you say, it will pass. My heart goes out to you, trying to juggle everything on your own at this time. I know how difficult it is to have a spat and then make up, but the making up just isn't as sweet as if you were in the same house. But hey, you got through it, onwards and upwards now...you're doing a fantastic job at handling everything. Keep it up :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Cheers coming to you from Mississippi. Hope today finds you much better.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Hi! Just saw your comment on my blog and responded over there! But I thought I'd come over and visit and comment! :) So sorry you're having a rough week!!! I'll keep you in my thoughts...

A fellow blogger,

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home