I Love My Soldier: Every beat of my heart!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Every beat of my heart!


I miss Jason every day, but today especially I have felt really down. Nothing particular has happened, its not a special day, anniversary etc. Its just today I really really miss him. I have been sitting here thinking about how much I love him and my heart aches because I long to have him here with me and the kids. There is a positive note.. now it looks like he may be back in the US in March (instead of April - of course this is all hear say). That is 9 months away.....Oh how I wish time would fly by. I know that thousands of miles seperate us physically, but I know our hearts still beat together as one. It is that love that keeps me strong!! Although some days are harder than others, I try really hard to stay positive. YET there are days when I want to scream! "I just want my husband home, I want my life back, I'm tired, I'm fed up with all of this, I'm so lonely". BUT I regain my composure. I am however grateful for the web cam and how we get to talk daily (that is a blessing in itself). I just try to stay focused on keeping him happy and our love alive (thousands amiles apart) through the emails and web cam (smiles and sweet words), and reassuring each other of the wonderful love we share. It is soooo hard being apart, but we must make the best of it and do everything we can.

Jason, you are every beat of my heart.. and I thank God for you daily!! I love and miss you so much baby!! Not a second goes by that you are not on my mind!! Hugs and Kisses!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home