I Love My Soldier: Fun filled day - Spring Valley Beach













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fun filled day - Spring Valley Beach

Lifegaurd


This morning my mother-in-law and I took the kids to "Spring Valley Beach" and had a GREAT time. It's an hour drive from our home and we headed out a little before 9:00 a.m. and got there right at 10:00 a.m. when they opened. The kids (and us adults) had a blast! We played in the kiddie pool, and the mail pool area. Hayden didn't seem scared of anything at all. We really had to keep an eye on him. Erin, Macie and Alex had such a good time and played all day. Up the hill was the water slides, the "Circle S" water slide (which all the kids loved - even Hayden rode it with me and had a blast), on and the "Side Winder" which was awesome - such an adrenaline rush! First I rode it with Erin on a double tube, then Alex and I rode it (twice). After a long day, Hayden passed out while sitting by the "Circle S" slide watching the girls. Then it started raining and since we were all extremely tired we called it quits at 4:00 p.m.. It was a fun filled day!

You gotta go check out the pictures here LINK BELOW.. (ONCE IN ALBUM - CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE)

http://ilovemysoldier.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album08

Sand I Love You

Since Jason and I missed our normal time on the web cams, he left me an email and asked me to call him tonight. It was about 6:00 pm when we finally got to talk (of course it was 1:00 am there and he was working his night shift so he could only talk a few minutes). It was great to hear his voice. He asked about our day and I promised to email him pics. I miss him so much. I wish he could have been there with us. I truly love that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

What a lovely idea. And what a gorgeous family you have. My heart goes out to you missing your man so much.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger The Dating Doctor said...

Thanks for your blog! It is a great outlet from a long day at work!

Keep spreading the good word!!!

-- Kara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home