I Love My Soldier: Happy Father's Day













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day 4
I want to wish my father a Happy Father's Day. Thank you for always being there for me and being so supportive in my life.

I also want to wish my husband, Jason, a Happy Father's Day. Not only are you a terrific husband, but you are an awesome father as well. We miss you terribly, but even from a distance you project your love and humor that keeps a smile on the children's faces. We want to wish you a special Happy Father's Day because you are so special to us!!!!!

Place Of Worship
I will be honest and say that today I am feeling frustrated. We went to visit yet another church within our city and have realized this church is also not meant for us. However everyone there was awesome, very very nice. However the children's ministry was very small and there was NO class for Hayden at all. He had to stay with me in the sanctuary. There was a very small room in the back of the sanctuary that you could take your children in (and as he is 3 and full of energy we went in that room). Off and on during service other mothers brought their 2-3 year old kids in there as well. I was not able to worship or hear the word and this bothered me. I want Hayden to have a class (they did not have anything for the kids until they turned 4) so that he can get the "word" on his level. AND I need to be able to worship and get the word without having to tend to him. I felt very frustrated and almost wanted to cry on my way home. I believe next Sunday we need to go to the church we originally planned on this morning (which is the church I attended 5 years ago). I am praying that the Lord will show us where he wants us SOON!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home