I Love My Soldier: I feel good!! I knew that I would!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I feel good!! I knew that I would!


7:16 pm. I changed/updated the doll... hehe this is too much fun!


Well I stayed up late last night and turned in all my work (transcription) that was due today (so I wouldn't be so rushed this morning). I got back on the web cam and talked to my hubby again(about 10:00 pm my time - 5 am his time). As it was his night off and since he is on a night shift he tries to stay up all night on his off days. Then he was ready for bed. I was not tired and decided to mess around with my Blog. I started off by making a few minor changes and moved a few things around. Then I decided to create a new "Doll" for my Blog. So I went surfing the net for a cool place to make "Dollz". I found one I really liked and sat there for hours creating this doll, changing its hair, face, eyes, mouth, nose, earrings, clothes, etc trying to get it to resemble me (I think I did pretty good, but couldnt find just the right hair/color). LOL.. I made several choices in the selection of clothes and saved each choice. Some were dressed up, some casual and the one I ended up posting on my blog has on just a T-shirt and shorts (barefooted, no jewelry etc), and I wrote below it "I need my coffee". Well before I knew it, it was 4:00 am!!!! Oh my gosh! I quickly went to bed and sat my alarm for 9:00 am.
Alarm Clock 2
So I wake up this morning. I felt horrible AT FIRST (as 4 1/2 hours is not enough sleep for me). However as far as work was concerned, there was no panic because I had completed all work due today.. but I did log on to make sure there were not STAT jobs submitted since 8:00 am - none.. so I decided to EXERCISE!!!

Squats
I have really been wanting to get back in shape. I used to exercise daily and felt soooo good when I did. I need to shed a few pounds, but really need to tone up. I have been doing lunges off and on this past week (and am feeling it in my legs), but this morning I decided to get out the dumbells and work my arms and shoulders and I also used my Ab lounger. I feel good!!! Yea, I knew that I would. Now I am ready for the day...
Computing
So Its 10:00 am and the doctors have already dictated quiet a few jobs (which is good$$), so I have a busy day ahead of me... hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go...

Have a GREAT day everyone!


2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger GiGI said...

How do you like doing transcription? I have thought about getting in to that. I just need to get the experience and get someone to hire me. LOL

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the dolls. Believe it or not people they do look like them.
We need one of Hayden

Charlotte (Deanne's Mother)
Granny (Erin Maci Alex & Hayden's Granny)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home