I Love My Soldier: NJ Boys death - prayer for families













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, June 25, 2005

NJ Boys death - prayer for families

Crying 1
Yesterday when I heard that the bodies of the three missing boys from New Jersey (Daniel Agosto, 6; Jesstin Pagan, 5; and Anibal Cruz, 11) had been found in the trunk of a car (ruled accidental suffication) I just broke down in tears and cried! I can't even begin to imagine what these familes must be going through. AND these poor little boys to die like this.... It just breaks my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear Lord please surround these families with your presence, and comfort them as the mourn the loss of these children.


1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

My heart also goes out to the families also. They have been on my mind all day long. I would go absolutely crazy if this were me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home