I Love My Soldier: Ready for the weekend...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, June 10, 2005

Ready for the weekend...

Wakka Wakka
Yeah.. Its finally Friday. I am so ready for the weekend. I havent really been up to blogging the past couple of days, so you will just have to bear with me. However, I figured I better jot down something before the weekend.... so here I am.

Big Hug
Just got off the web cam with my sweetie. He has seemed really down lately and this bothers me!!!! It is so hard being apart..... and although I am sad and lonely and miss him, atleast I have the kids here and my family, etc. He is so far away with no one (well except his fellow soldiers) but because of his current duties/hours he does not get to communicate with them as often. I hate seeing him down and try my best to lift his spirits. We have been talking alot about what all we are going to do when he gets back... we have the June 2006 Disney World trip scheduled and that is exciting, (and we have a year to save up), however we also plan on selling the house and buying a larger home when he returns. We will need to make several repairs to our current home, and of course save a down payment for the home we are going to buy (PLUS the cost of him to fly home in December - IF he gets to come home for R&R). So we are both going to lay off the spending and buckle down and start putting money back. We have a lot to look forward to when he gets back. However... we have atleast 9 months before he returns.. and we have to make these 9 months the best too. I just want him to know how much I love him and want to do everything I can to lift his spirits and put a smile on his face while we are apart. Again, the web cam has been awesome as the kids and I can sit down and talk and laugh with him.
Mom And Kids
Well Erin went to spend the night with her friend tonight, who is having a bday party tomorrow. I have Hayden and Alex with me. Alex has a little friend from down the street who is going to spend the night tonight. LOL.. So I still have the same amount of kids here. Kids, Kids, Kids... I just love em!!!
Scared 2
Oh and all this craziness we have heard the past couple of months on the news with kidnappings and all. I had a HORRIBLE dream last night that one of my children was abducted.. I woke up crying and had to go in there and checked on her. I hate dreams sometimes (when they are bad) because they seem so real. Lord keep my family safe!!

Speaking of.. I really want to ask everyone to pray for the missing Alabama Teen (Natalee Holloway) in Aruba. I know this must be an very difficult and trying time for her family and friends. Continue to pray that she will be found alive and unharmed and that any leads will be given quickly as to where she is.

Vacuuming

Well I need to get this typing finished and clean my house.. It's messy and I can't STAND a messy house!! (those who know me personally would understand).

Have a great weekend everyone!!


3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Dina said...

I came across your journal through a message you left on my sister's journal, hope you don't mind me visiting. My prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard it is to have them gone like this. My husband served a year in Iraq and it was one of the hardest things I have been through in my life. Stay strong and I am glad to hear you have family around to help. If you ever want to stop by my journal feel free.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger GiGI said...

Glad that you had a good day and that you were able to webcam with the hubby. :) Have a great weekend!

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous paginas web hoteles said...

cool! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home