I Love My Soldier: Ready for the weekend...













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, June 24, 2005

Ready for the weekend...

Couples

I got up this morning and have been busy busy working. My sweetie and I talked a little early today on the Web Cam... However his Cam was acting strange again and completly locking us both up everytime he brought his cam up... So we talked through the microphones on the computer and he just saw me over the cam (Hopefully he can figure out what is wrong with his cam connection). I stopped for a moment to blog for the day and then its back to my typing (Medical Transcription). Jason has PT and then he will be back on the web cam to chat with me again 1:00 pm my time (8:00 pm - his time). I love and miss him soooooo much! Talking to him makes my day (and the sweet emails that he sends too). He makes my heart melt!

Seesaw

Whenever I finish with my work for the day and after the kids and I eat dinner (hopefully all by 5:30 pm) I am planning on us riding the bikes back over to the school playground to play for a while.

Beach Party

Saturday the kids and I, along with Jason's mom and Jason's daughter Macie are going to a water park called Spring Valley Beach... I checked it out on the web http://www.springvalleybeach.com/ and here is another link with more photos http://www.springvalleybeach.com/gpage1.html and it looks like it will be a blast.. OF course I will take pictures and add them to our Photo Album this weekend

Well have a great weekend everyone.. and I will blog some more this weekend!


1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I love how you have the song on your blog. If you don't mind, would you tell me how you added it to your blog. I have been trying to figure it out for days now, and I just don't get it.

Thanks,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home