I Love My Soldier: Trust....??













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Trust....??


We want to think that there are certain people that we can trust to tell anything to. There is a particular person in my life that I have always felt that I could tell anything and this person would be loyal to me and keep it to themselves. Now I am beginning to question this person's loyalty and believe they have entrusted personal things about me to other people (people they also have high confidence and trust in). Now I know I post alot on my blog.. but I don't post everything!! Some things you just don't tell everyone. I am deeply troubled about this and don't know how to approach this person about breaking my trust. I am just going to pray about it and hope that I can use the right words and won't come across harsh (as I do love and think highly of this person and I don't think they meant any harm in the telling, but still they should have kept my business to themself.... or maybe I just need to keep my business to myself!). I'm off to bed...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home