I Love My Soldier: Worth It!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, June 16, 2005

Worth It!

Couples

Missing my husband (Jason) deployed 4 months, 2 weeks and 2 days!

I found this quote (below) today and thought it was beautiful and I wanted to share it! He is sooooo worth it!

"What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse." - Author Unknown


1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Charlotte M. said...

Jason , I hope you have a wonderful fathers day. And I want you to know I am so proud to have you for my son-in-law and the father of my grandchildren.

Love,
Charlotte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home