I Love My Soldier: Yesterday - A fun afternoon.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yesterday - A fun afternoon.

Bike Riding

Yesterday afternoon after I got my work completed I cooked dinner, woke Hayden up from a late nap and asked him if he wanted to go to the "park". The kids and I put on our helmets and went for a bike ride. We rode down to the school and played on the playground. They had a great time and the weather was not too bad (as it was already later in the evening). We rode our bikes back home, came in for ice cream and played around in the back yard for a while. Once we got in the house we got baths and chilled out for the evening.

TV 3

At 9:00 the kids and I watched "Operation HomeFront" where they show families and their soldiers being reunited. It was a very emotional show and of course I was already having one of those emotional days.. so you know I cried! I can't wait until the kids and I are reunited with Jason again.

Thunderstorms

At the end of the show it had started storming really really bad. It was raining and lightening and the kids were scared. It was already time for bed so they all came and pilled in the bed with me (well one made a palet in my bedroom floor) and we put in "Cheaper by the Dozen" since the satelite was going in and out. I set the timer on the TV and don't even remember when it went off. We were all so very tired.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home