I Love My Soldier: Blogging and my new found friends.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, July 15, 2005

Blogging and my new found friends.

Hello
When I think of just who all is reading my blog, I know some are people that I know personally (family, friends, church family) and then there are people who live in the same community as me (who saw my link at the bottom of the christian article that I write that is published monthly in a local paper), there are those who also receive my christian devotionals "Speak Through Me" via email that frequently view my blog as well. Of course the more you blog the more your blog gets added to other people's "links", blog searches, etc. It really amazes me just how many people view my blog each day. On average I have about 40 hits per day... but that number varies and has gotten to where it increases daily. Just yesterday I had 98 hits to my site.

Blogging is really fun. It is a great journal for me to write about my day, my feelings and thoughts. I love to read the comments that people leave me daily too. I also love to read other people's blogs and leave them comments. It is funny though because the people I "know personally" that view my blog, rarely ever leave comments, etc. It is the people that I have come to know through blogging that leave the comments. My "new found friends". Yes, through my blog I have come to know many people. Some of these ladies have husbands, fianc├ęs, and sons who are deployed also, and some are military wives whose husbands are home with them. Yet some are just women I have found things in common with (Like our love for Christ and our families). To each and every one of you... thank you for coming into my life. You are all very unique and very special.

To those who leave comments and to those who don't (to everyone who stops to have a peak into my daily life) I wish each of you a VERY blessed day. Much Love!


5 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Amanda said...

Hi, I happened upon your blog yesterday for the first time. I think I hit "next" and your's came up. I couldn't stop reading and looking at all the pictures. Your family is adorable and I think it is amazing how much you love your husband and your family. It's just such a cute blog...and happy! Hope you don't mind if I keep reading.=)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

You know it is strange how our friend never leave messages, but all these other military friends seem to have to time to leave lots of encouraging comments, not on just one blog, but on many many other blogs each and every day. I feel just like you do. It sure is nice to have such good blogging friends that care about us.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger **Mandi** said...

One more thing: (I was the amanda that left the first entry), how do you get the music on your blog? Thanks.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

There is a connection made, isn't there? People you've never met become a part of a unique kind of fellowship. I'm glad we met. Your love for your husband is such a blessing to read about. :-)

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Al's Girl said...

Hey sweetie!

I just found 'your' blog!! It looks great! I am adding you to my blogroll - and keep up the great work supporting your soldier! We are in this together -- HOOAH!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home