I Love My Soldier: Busy little bee













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, July 28, 2005

Busy little bee

Bee
I have been one busy little bee. Between typing (Medical Transcription), spending time with Hayden, organizing, and still more painting... I haven't had much time to come up for air. Of course I have had time to talk to my Sweetie on the Web Cam. Things seem better, he has seemed in better spirits and was not as quiet. We played a game of checkers and Literati (which is like Scrabble - one of Jason's favorite games). He beat me at both of these yesterday. He was also online looking and comparing prices for his flight home in December! I know it is a long ways away, but just knowing he will be coming home for two weeks is exciting beyond words.
Ouch
I have been worried about him though. He has been complaining of his neck hurting and popping. (He suffered a TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury in March 2004, underwent emergency brain surgery, and spent a month in the NICU). I am praying that he WILL go see the doctor there and find out why he is hurting again. He is afraid to go to the doctor because he is afraid he will have to have surgery. PLEASE keep him in your prayers.
Daughter & Mother
I also talked to the girls (my daughters are visiting their dad in Indiana) the other day. They are having a good time! However, I am soooo ready for them to come home. We have about a week and a half before they are home (then school starts). Hayden says "I miss my girls".
Multitasking
Well I gotta get back to work and get this typing done, clean my house, take Hayden to the park, finish up the painting today and hopefully this evening or tomorrow move Alex's furniture (and all her STUFF - hehe) into her beautiful pink girly room.

Have a great day everyone!!


3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I'll keep him in my prayers.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous tracy said...

Deanne,
Jason is in our prayers!
Love Ya!
tracy

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'll be praying for Jason that he goes to the dr's and gets a good report. I hope December comes fast for ya! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home