I Love My Soldier: Deployment - adding more time!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Deployment - adding more time!!!

Rolling Eyes

My Sweetie told me today that he heard their deployment MIGHT be extended another month (until May). We had thought it would end by the end of March or first part of April, but now it looks like it will be sometime in May (dont know date yet.. and honestly we dont know if this is even confirmed). He has already been activated for over 5 months and we were expecting atleast a 14 month seperation. Adding another month doesn't help either (this will make it a 15-16 month activation/deployment).


1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger APE said...

Girl let me tell you I wouldn't be surprised if it changes 500 times before he is standing on your door step. They way I know my husband's deployment is over is when he is actually standing on the door step or better yet he's home and nobody from his unit calls him within three days. I know it's tough hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home