I Love My Soldier: Emotional day for Jason too













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, July 21, 2005

Emotional day for Jason too

Sad
I talked to my Sweetie today on the cam... and it was just that.. I did most of the talking. He was VERY emotional today. He teared-up several times and was very quiet. It bothers me so much when he gets this way. I hate to see him hurt. I can handle ME hurting and crying, but to see him hurt kills me. HOWEVER I would rather him show me these emotions than keep them bottled up inside. I love that man more than I could ever explain or show him!!!!

We also found out that it will probably be the END of May (31st) before their deployment ends (Still NOT the "offical" word) putting them going to demobilization the first week in June (which means he would not be home until probably MID-JUNE)!!!!! That is a YEAR AND A HALF of him being deployed!! uhhhhh I want this to ALL be over with!!!!!!!!!!


3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Monica said...

I'm sorry that you and Jason are having such a hard time. I know you've probably heard this alot but you and your family are in my prayers. Of course I don't know what to do or say to make this situation any better; but I know the One who can and I'll keep asking!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

So sorry that he was having a bad day. It has to be so hard on our soldiers. I received a video from my son, and it was all he could do just to talk at the end. Hope you guys have a better day today.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Prayers going up right now...boy, my heart is heavy for the 2 of you. You have something really special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home